A list of things I have a love/hate relationship with. Let's admit it, we all have them.
- Marshmallows. I'll eat about 50 of them, be addicted to them and then feel ill for days on end. Is it worth it? I'm undecided. They are good in hot chocolate though.
- School. Sometimes I'm that annoying girl who says, "OOH I loove school. You learn something new everyday. It's just so fabby." (I don't say fabby). And then they give me lots of tests and I end up having a meltdown which may or may not end up with me crying.
- Winter. Oh the dark nights, Christmas, Pink rosy cheeks, snow, wellies, gloves, hats. But let's not forget. Usually it's raining and windy. And REALLY cold.
- My weight. I turn from fabulous to fat within 20 minutes. It can happen THAT quickly.
- High heels. You make me look taller, and with longest legs. But you hurt my feet so much. And give me blisters.
- Writing. I love to do it, and I love reading beautiful pieces of literature. But why oh why, are my characters so shallow with no personality depth?
So what are your love/hate relationships? Let me know!