Anyway I'm going to give you a list of stuff about me and then give you some questions. You can answer them in the comments or if you're stuck on a BEDA post you can answer them there. How generous of me. It could be interesting or it could be really boring. Read to find out! Cliffhanger or what?
- My favourite colour is pastel yellow because it's pretty and goes with loads of other pastel-y colours which I also like.
- I get annoyed about the squiggly read line that goes underneath colour when I spell it colour. Jeez- you spell it with a U. Come on Blogger, notice the different nationalities that use your service.
- I like going on rightmove.co.uk and deciding where I want to live and how I'm going to decorate each room. It's really sad.
- I drink about four cups of tea a day because I live in England and tea fixes everything. A stereotype which is actually true about our tiny island. We love tea.
- I want to write a book, but at the moment my books suck.
- I lied on my NaNoWriMo word count to make me feel better. Gah. It's shameful to even right that. Please don't unfollow me.
- I can't wait until I go to university and can wear nail polish/varnish every day.
- I want to go to university in America but my laziness towards studying for extra exams in two years it putting me off the idea. (Who needs SAT's anywaaay?)
- I get angry towards myself when I giggle at something a boy said when it wasn't that funny. Why? Why would I giggle? It's not funny!
- My brothers are geniuses. How unfair to be the youngest
- I'm just kidding- being the youngest child is amazing.
- I want to be Taylor Swift.
- I always feel more special when I listen to music none of my friends have listened to.
- I don't wear foundation because my skin is allergic which means I'm never wearing make up. I pretend it's because I don't care, but seriously, if I wasn't allergic I would be caking myself in that miracle stuff.
- I love dogs. I have two with me now, but I dream of getting a little one that can curl on my lap.
- I want to be an English teacher when I "grow up."
- I really like blogging.
- I want to Thai food forever.
- I can't wait till I'm an old lady and can bake cakes for all my grandchildren. Is that weird? It's weird.
- I am almost definitely a Hufflepuff but I really want to be a Ravenclaw.
- I cry at almost anything. You know this from things such as: Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Charlotte's Web. Just be thankful you're not the friend with me in Titanic 3D.
- I'm weird.
So guys over to you:
1) What's your favourite colour?
2) What number child are you?
3) What do you want to be when you're grown up?
4) What's your favourite hot drink?
5) What's your favourite food?
6) What music do you like?
What boring questions, eh? I'm tired okay and it's nearing lunch which means I getting really hungry. I was going into deep, meaningful things about myself and then I realised that, blogger is really not the place to share my innermost secrets. The world wide web is a pretty big place.
Love, Izzy xxxx
P.S If I keep promising it will get better will you keep believing in me? All I need is a bit of faith.