Then I watched reality TV for a long time. Then I re-watched Job Hunters. Then I watched videos with John Green's baby in them. Is that creepy? I don't care, I swear his baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen. But now I am feeling very cheery. Isn't that nice? Isn't that just lovely?
So I've decided we are all going to be best friends forever and ever. And when I become best friends with people I feel they should know all the bad things about me before they commit to this rather serious relationship of "Izzy's Best Friend." Just so we know whether to make the transaction. It's like smelling a body lotion before you buy it. This is your tester.
- I'm clingy. You are going to need to hug me all the time. And also tell me you LOVE ME ALL THE TIME. Preferably without me having to prompt you.
- I watch YouTube all the time. And I want you to watch YouTube with me and we can bond over the whole experience of sharing YouTube together. Or you can just ignore me and make fun of me later.
- I'm a crier. If you watch a movie with me, even if it's a happy one, I'll probably cry. Titanic, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Marley and Me. Don't even get me started on Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Now that was a traumatic experience.
- I can't do Chemistry.
- You're going to have to deal with this rather long winded cycle in my life. I'll tell you, "I'm so happy with my body." Then I'll eat a ton of cake, weigh myself and then try to diet, plus telling you about my diet Then you will watch me fail at my diet and eat cake. This continuous cycle is never ending and you will in fact have to put up with it until I'm an 80 year old lady and just don't care.
- I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift and if she wants to be my best friend I will ultimately dump you. Deal with it.
- I may dog ear your books. I'm sorry but I lose page number. I promise to give you a big hug if I do, do that though.
- I'll make you think of reasons of why I'm a bad friend like one of my best friends is having to do for me right now. She loves it really.
So do you think you can handle it?