81) Fishcakes.My parents and I ate loads of fishcakes and chips tonight. They were tasty and brilliant.
83) Looking out old family photos. There are some adorable photos of my brothers and my Dad. I also love old photos of me and my Mum. And me and my Dad. And me and my brothers. I love my family. Loads. FAMALAM.
84) The Royal Couple. 1 year anniversary for the cutest couple ever!
85) Villages with high street, butchers, bakers, post offices and parks. Corner shops and little schools and churches. Do these still exist? They do don't they? I really hope so!
86) Typing in inspirational quotes on google and being astounded that there are proper wise people surrounding all of us. You've probably heard the first one but maybe not the second one?
|This is so true in every way|
87) Me and my friends making up plans for our gap year in Paris. We're so excited.
88) Hearing someone say "I love you," and knowing they mean it,
89) Doing acting in my English classes. I was being Lady Macbeth today- it was so much fun.
90) Singing in the rain with my friends. We sang Avril Lavinge, Sk8er Boi, CLASSIC.
|This is exactly what we all look at.|
WAHEY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY