71) Long email rants to Anna about being sorted into Hufflepuff and deciding we are both proud Puffs. Don't, don't argue it. One word about that dumb thing and you guys are going to receive some pretty long emails from both me and Anna. You are warned.
72) Having friends over and baking stuff. You've heard about it already. It was still fun though.
73) Made in Chelsea Season 3. If you are from America and don't know what I'm talking about it's a reality TV show about the people who live in the poshest area of London- Chelsea. It sounds bad and somewhere in my head I know it's bad. But I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I need to know what happens in their lives.
74) Waking up and just being in a better mood than the day before.
75) The One Direction Obsession that has hit the blogmosphere pretty hard.
76) Writing handwritten letters to people. It's nice. I think I've said this one before. Deedle dum.
77) Vivid dreams about Hogwarts. SAD BUT TRUE.
78) The film 50/50. Amazingly, amazing.
79) The Big C- I'm still really far behind but I'm catching up.I love this show because Cathy is so amazing.
80) Getting messages from friends saying they like your blog. Have I said this? I don't know anymore.
So guys about yesterday? Can we just .....yeah.