So this counts as a BEDA post. Because it is and it does. I loved the positive response I got on my last BEDA post- thank you, thank you, thank you! Every single one of you rock. As you know I cry pretty easily and reading your comments got me a bit teary because I'm a bit of a loser.
61) Drinking out of one of my two favourite mugs. One of them is white with pink cupcakes on them and the other is yellow with two elephants on it. Drinking from those makes everything a little better.
62) Finishing Geography revision. I mean now I have to do History but having Geography over is pretty good.
64) Making up with people. Being in fights remind me of how much I hate fights. And how making up is way better.
65) Reading blog posts that literally make me "lol." Or reading blog posts that are really amazing. Every single blog I read is ultra talented and if you click on my face you can see which blogs I follow. They are really amazing.
66) Learning about Bath and Body Works from High Queen Twinkletoes and spending a whole hour on their website.
67) Cuddling with my dogs and taking them on long walks. They smell, so I have to have a shower after but hey-ho. I couldn't find an image of this without it being a creepy young child cuddling their dog. SORRY!
68) My new haircut. I like it a lot. I'm mentioning this a lot. Sowee. Again no picture because I don't like my face.
69) Watching old fiveawesomegirls videos. No collab channel can ever live up to the amazingness of fiveawesomegirls. I miss them all together. I think someone should create a new collab channel like theirs. Now that would be awesome.
70) Long conversations on the phone and long e-mails to friends and family members.
Thank you again for being the best blog followers I could have ever, ever asked for. You are all awesome.