I thought I'd compose a little list of things about my friends that I really love.
- Whenever I update my blog they read and tell me that they "really loved it," even if it was just one about me drinking tea.
- When I tell them about my love for babies and puppies they complain, but still listen and don't just interrupt me and talk about themselves.
- How they let me sing even though I suck.
- How they listen to my rants about anything.
- How they will watch Clueless/ Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with me even though they've seen it before.
- How when I complain about my weight they know exactly what to say.
- How they trust me enough to tell me what's going on with them
- How they always tell me they like my shoes
- How once they've told me they like my shoes they listen to me complain about how my new shoes give me blisters.
- How they read chapters of stories I've written and tell me they love them.
- How they are sweet and kind and generous and make me laugh.
- How they put up with my constant need for big hugs even if it's in front of people who are cooler than we are.
- How they put up with my constant bizzare crushes.
- How they laugh at my jokes.
So I love the friends I have (but am always looking for new ones! Contact me!). Why do you love your friends? Let me know!