41) Taylor Swift. I love her and have always loved it. I've always said I've loved her. I'm not ashamed of loving her. She is my amazing. All three albums are great. Don't be mean.
42) The Voice UK- I love talent shows. I probably shouldn't but I do.
43) English cottages. They are sooo cute. This one especially. When I look up "country cottages," or "English cottage" I actually feel jealous that there are people in the world who actually get to live in those cottages. I mean- someone actually LIVES here. So jealous.
44) Bunk beds. I always wanted a twin sister just so we could have a room like this. And for the sister companionship. But mostly for the room. How cute is this? I want this room. And I'm 15. It shows how much I am maturing during my teenage years.
45) Pinterest- I've only had it one day (thank you Hazel!) and am already addicted. It's so much fun!
46) Alex Day- I've loved Alex Day for so many years now. If you've never watched him before then go check out his channel on YouTube now. His series, "Alex Reads Twilight," is especially hilarious..
47) Sleeping in my hammock. Yeees English weather being good! Well it was yesterday. I made the most of it by wearing a skirt. Today it sucks again.
48) My glitter body lotion. Smooth skin and flecks of glitter. I feel like a disco queen ALL THE TIME.
49) The thought that this time in a year me and my friend Alice will be planning for a Road Trip down the West coast of America! SO EXCITED!
50) Pot Noodle. My favourite flavour is Sweet and Sour but mostly because I'm a scardey cat and don't want to try any of the other flavours in case I don't like them.
Soo here it is. What do you think? HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS! Don't let those Monday blues- or the thought that tomorrow you will have the Monday blues get you down. School ends on Friday- yes! Eek!
Love, Izzzzzy xxxxxxxxxxx