I'm so proud of myself.
31) The Help. This film is amazing. I love Emma Stone in it- having recently begun my obsession with her. I saw a film without her the other day and really did think it didn't contain enough, "Emma." And this film is amazing.
32) Giving good presents. I love giving a good gift and knowing it's a good gift.
33) The feeling you get after exercise. :D
34) The tennis season being back, and playing tennis with my friends.
35) Apple Crumble. Enough said.
36) Mr Kipling cakes. The best ones are the Lemon Slices and Viennese Whirls.
37) Tea. Tea. I like it almost as much as hot chocolate now. I feel like I'm maturing. Apart from I need two sugars with my tea. Still. Mature.
38) Being visited by relatives.
39) Getting handwritten letters. And writing them.
40) Biscuits, they taste like heaven. I'm addicted to everything sweet but I thought this would be the one I write down.
Lots of love,